Lunar optimize Bug

Auke Kok auke at foo-projects.org
Wed Sep 29 17:39:34 CEST 2010

On 09/29/2010 04:35 AM, Jean-Michel Bruenn wrote:
> unar optimize i think. Previously, when
> running "lunar optimize" and you selected "safe =>  on" at gcc you were
> able to only select cc_opt, cpu and bopt. Now i'm able to select bopt,
> cpu, xtra, spd, fpm and cc_opt (so yes, i can access specialized
> optimizations, floating point optimizations, etc while beeing in
> "safe") - At "cpu" i can only select "native". So something is going
> wrong. Selection of fpu, specialized optimizations, etc shouldnt work
> while beeing in safe.

it's intended. instead of hiding all the menu's, most of the
optimizations in the speed menu (for instance) are actually safe. Even
gcc turns most of them on when you use -O2, as I annotated in the source
code.

I did a full screen of all the options, and everything that's visible
now with "safe" on is really very safe.

Auke