[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> docbook-sgml, xml: fixed build...

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Sep 12 17:53:22 CEST 2010

> >> I don't remember which module it was because gnome2 involves rather
> >> a lot of dependencies, and it might just be a coincidence. When I
> >> get home after work I can check the /var/state/lunar/depends* files
> >> for --disable-gtk-doc and see whether I can shed any light on which
> >> module(s) had this problem.
>
> I think I confused previous gnome testing with the ISO install, and was
> unable to reproduce the error for the modules in
> /var/state/lunar/depends that had --disable-gtk-doc set (hal,
> gnome-vfs and PolicyKit-gnome IIRC)
>
> So now I've reinstalled the machine again from scratch, and am unable
> to install gnome2 because docbook-utils generates a BUILD error.
>
> I have filed this as http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=435 and
> have attached the activity log to show what else I have installed,
> and in what order.

I fixed docbook-utils issue 21 hours ago. Do you have recent moonbase?
Also managed to reproduce the gtk-doc issue you were talking about -fixed.
It was only visible when xmlto was installed before gtk-doc.

Currently I do not seen any issues with docbook. docbook-profile, gtk-doc,
xextproto with xmlto installed as first compiled fine.

30 minutes ago I commited the last updates to docbook which resolves
remaining issues.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski