Please close these already fixed bugs in bugzilla.

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Oct 17 19:15:54 CEST 2010

Hello,

http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=430 (fixed 2010-09-12 17:46)
http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=439 (fixed today)
http://bugs.lunar-linux.org/view.php?id=391 (fixed 2010-08-29 22:15)

Seeing those bugs still hanging as crash/block for months is really
irritating. From time to time I visit bugizilla looking for bugs to fix. I
revisit those bugs because they are hanging as unresolved hoping they are
new. But after reading see my fixes one or two months old at the end.

I can not even close the bug which I reported myself and fixed myself: bug
#439.

Keeping crashers/blokcers for months "unresolved" when they are fixed only
shows how someone resposible for closing fixed bugs in bugzilla care for
Lunar's public relations.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew Luszpinski