gnome-2.28.2 updates for Lunar

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 27 13:05:49 CET 2010

> Almost all of the other modules in the versions-2.28.2-annotated.txt
> have now been built, except for some of the perl and java bindings.
> [...]
> I've been able to run 'gdm' and play around with some of the apps,
> but I've never been a GNOME user,  so I would appreciate if someone
> who really knows GNOME could take a look at what I've been doing.
>
> The modules that I have updated are available on the gnome branch
> of git://lunar-linux.org/~engelsman/moonbase.git  (note the '~')

I *had* gdm running, but after applying a couple of weeks of updates
to the main moonbase, I can't get a proper session going.

I saw in the #lunar scrollback that lazyape said he has the complete
Gnome-2.28.2 (or was it later) installed in his moonbase, but I'm afk
whenever he's around.

So, lazyape, if you read this, is it possible for you to upload a list
of your installed modules or maybe even a tarball of your moonbase?
It might be helpful to have a working Gnome in moonbase before the 1.6.5
ISO is announced to the world...

Cheers
D.