[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> ve: updated to version 1.4.0 (intermediate)

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 16 21:06:29 CEST 2009

>>> I've been a very naughty boy and committed a module that doesn't build.
>>> It didn't even download before, so at least that's an improvement.
>>> Can anyone tell me why it won't unpack into /usr/src/eclipse when
>>> the emf-xsd and gef modules do? I've been staring at this for 2 days!

> As far as I can see, there's no difference in process between this
> module, and the emf-xsd and gef modules, which I've just updated too.
> There's no compilation needed. Just a question of unpacking some jar
> and xml files into /usr/src/eclipse and copying to /opt/lunar/eclipse
>
> I have the feeling that it's something so obvious that I can't see it.

Yup, finally found it. There's none so blind as cannot see.

The emf-xsd and gef zip files contained the top level 'eclipse'
directory as well, but the ve zip file doesn't. So all this time
I've been unpacking the contents directly into /usr/src and the
/usr/src/eclipse directory has remained empty.

Adding a PRE_BUILD to create the directory if needed, cd into it, and
unpack there looks like it might do the trick...

Cheers
Duncan