[Lunar-commits] <moonbase> ve: updated to version 1.4.0 (intermediate)

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 16 08:58:08 CEST 2009

>> I've been a very naughty boy and committed a module that doesn't build.
>> It didn't even download before, so at least that's an improvement.
>> Can anyone tell me why it won't unpack into /usr/src/eclipse when
>> the emf-xsd and gef modules do? I've been staring at this for 2 days!

> what's in the tarball? tar tvf ....?

It's a zip file, VE-Update-I200908111513.zip, and it's downloaded OK.
I can unzip it manually into /usr/src/eclipse, but lin somehow doesn't.
If I add an 'unzip $SOURCE' to BUILD, lin then complains that it can't
unpack the zip, and the zip.zip and another variation. I'm at work and
not sitting at my lunar box, so can't give the exact text right now.

As far as I can see, there's no difference in process between this
module, and the emf-xsd and gef modules, which I've just updated too.
There's no compilation needed. Just a question of unpacking some jar
and xml files into /usr/src/eclipse and copying to /opt/lunar/eclipse

I have the feeling that it's something so obvious that I can't see it.

Cheers
Duncan