Removing dead? modules versus old source archive

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 12 20:13:46 CEST 2009

> I've been slowly working through Bug Report 247 to either update the
> module completely, or just the source URL, or to remove it because
> nobody will have been able to download it in the past two years anyway.

I've got down to the following modules which are beyond my capabilities
because I'm not running a security kernel, mail/web servers, gnome, mysql,
or don't know enough about the innards of eclipse, haskell or X

  chpax collab exult gtray html2db hugs98 ksh metamail
  mysql-administrator mysql-query-browser setools snare-core
  transset util-linux-crypto XDirectFB XOrg-drm

If anyone could update/remove these modules as appropriate, that would
finally let me close this Bug Report.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman