Issues with mfpmath=both

Jean-Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sun Dec 20 21:05:48 CET 2009

Hi,

correction: 4.4 lists it' just 4.2 not. So ppl upgrading from gcc below
4.4 will have trouble to upgrade. And ppl below gcc 4.4 will have
trouble to compile anything IF they use "both".

<lazyape> wdp__, as far as concerne the mfpmath=both issue i have to say
that gcc-4.4.2 man page list the 'both' choice for the mfpmath option
but also informs that it is an experimental feature

Cheers