[Fwd: Re: lunar-1.6.4-alpha3-x86_64.iso issues]

v4hn me at v4hn.de
Mon Sep 15 08:22:04 CEST 2008

ev'ning,

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 07:24:37AM +0200, Stefan Wold wrote:
> [...]

Some time ago there was a discussion in #lunar whether or not reiserfs should
be build in the kernel, when sofar played around with the kernel-config of the
iso. Well, he stated no one should use reiserfs anyway because ext3 is much
more appreciated, more stable, ...
Quite a lot of people disagreed, but well... sofar had spoken ;)
so it was left out until now.

v4hn