Module submission: neon - please ignore

Duncan Gibson duncan.gibson at xs4all.nl
Sun Mar 9 09:30:51 CET 2008

> I wrote:
>> I've just submitted an update for neon from 0.26.3 0.28
>> http://foo-projects.org/~sofar/queue.php?p=neon
>> but this means that subversion fails to build during a
>> subsequent lunar update.

> me    | what is the last neon version that subversion is known to build
>         with?
> @maxb | 1.4.x with 0.27.x IIRC
> me    | OK. I'll see what I can do with 0.27.x then.

Well subversion-1.4.6 doesn't build with neon-0.27.x either, but it does
build with neon-0.26.4, which is a minor step up from what's in moonbase.

Unfortunately I can't 'lvu submit neon' again because the old submission
is still in the queue. Hence I attach an old-fashioned 'lvu diff neon'
patch file.

Cheers
Duncan / engelsman