gnome build procedure proposal

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Wed Feb 27 15:43:46 CET 2008

Your diagrams only display the LEFT-half.  Please don't send such diagrams again.
If you really want to get your gnome2 changes implemented then I suggest you do
this:

1, Checkout the git version of moonbase. Install git on your lunar box with
        lin git
then do:
        git clone git://lunar-linux.org/lunar/moonbase.git

2. Update the gnome2 modules to your satisfaction. Check-in ALL of your changes
with git commands.

3. Report back here when you are succesful with all your desired gnome2 changes.

4. Tell us the URL so one of the lunar devs can pull your git changes into a
copy of moonbase for testing and then we can commit your changes for everyone
else to use.

Terry Chan