X depends?

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 13:28:43 CET 2008

those dependencies are there cause XOrg6 is still available as an
option to install... once we get rid of that we can actually remove
the depends on %X and replace them with libX11... basically i don't
think *any* modules should depend on xorg toucours... but that would
mean that our modules are broken