udev 120 available at Zbiggy's workshop/zbiggy-WIP branch

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Tue Apr 8 06:29:42 CEST 2008

Hello,

udev 120 available at Zbiggy's workshop/zbiggy-WIP branch.
direct link:
http://foo-projects.org/git/?p=zbiggy/moonbase.git;a=shortlog;h=zbiggy-WIP
Updates names:
lunar-init: Very Important and Required update after lin udev > 115
udev: +005 New udev release/update (udev 120)

I merged all Lunar scripts/patches from udev 115 moonbase module to udev 120
module:
udev.rules-v10.patch
raid-devfs.sh-udev-088

> Warning!
> If you use udev 115 or older you have to also lin lunar-init from zbiggy-WIP
> after doing lin udev 120
> Otherwise your box will not boot after reboot.
If you already use udev > 115 (like previous udev 119 from zbiggy-WIP) you do
not need to lin lunar-init.

It looks to be safe for use/testing for any box, but:
I do not have hardware to check if these special Lunar raid scripts/rules
work. So please be careful.

have a nice day,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski