php module

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 22:03:19 CEST 2007

i've tried compiling the php5 module with imap ... it doesn't work. As
Jon has told me it's crap anyway i'm going to remove it... if you so
badly need make sure the one in moonbase works... currently it doesn't

As it old you on #lunar i won't touch POST_INSTALL... if you like to
have it... that's why i'm asking in the first place right :)

and the internal gd one is preferred by most ppl (actually they prefer
imagemagick but that's another story) and indeed some php image
functions are only available with the internal gd library (example:
http://be.php.net/imagerotate: Note: This function is only available
if PHP is compiled with the bundled version of the GD library.).
Currently our php modules do not allow to build this bundled
version... so i'm just going to enable this possibility.

Other than that... i think email about this in the first place is the
correct thing to do... it's not making a big fuzz out of stuff... it's
courtesy... but maybe you're right... maybe i shouldn't have asked?
Jon?

cheers