How about adding -Wl,-Os to LDFLAGS and removing --as-needed ?

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Nov 22 13:01:33 CET 2007

Thursday 22 of November 2007 12:24:02 Moritz Heiber wrote:
> You're aware of the fact that actually can select it through lunar
> optimize, right?

I can only select:
"-Wl,-O1"
which I suggest to change to (or add as another option):
"-Wl,-Os"
which is not present in lunar optimize now.

I also suggest removing --as-needed because it is dangerous and should not be
used in building sources for distro. Single apps yes but not whole distro.
For single apps --as-needed can be added manually.