ffmpeg

samuel samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:00:04 CEST 2007

just a suggestion...

07:57 |     ElAngelo | hmmm
07:57 |     ElAngelo | can we remove the ffmpeg module?
07:57 |     ElAngelo | it does not compile
07:57 |     ElAngelo | it is not supported by the devs
07:57 |     ElAngelo | they suggest you to either use a snapshot or to download
                       the svn repositroy...
07:58 |     ElAngelo | what if we download a snapshot and keep that one as the
                       'stable' version on the lunar mirrors?
07:58 |     ElAngelo | we add an %FFMPEG alias to both ffmpeg(snapshot) and
                       ffmpeg(svn) ?
07:59 |     ElAngelo | the snapshot would only be updated when we feel like
                       it... (2x a year? )
07:59 |     ElAngelo | the svn is for those that like bleeding things...

gr,S.