[Lunar-commits] r24285 - in moonbase/trunk: gnome2/apps/mozilla-bonobo graphics/openvrml libs/swfdec web/skipstone zbeta/galeon_cvs

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu May 3 05:11:40 CEST 2007

> Here it's not even complaining about plugins... it just fails.
> http://devnull.lunar-linux.org/p/224

Try to lin expat. I tested with official expat from moonbase (2.0.0)
In make.conf, set:
MAKEOPTS="-j1" or set jobs to 1 in Lunar

If not helped try this:
check compiler, I use gcc 3.4.6 to build everything.
downgrading binutils from 2.17 to the latest 2.16 release might help however
in Lunar I use 2.17 and all works.

> i suggest you not to mess with modules like mozilla without them being
> tested by multiple devs...

mozilla is not so popular. Only few outdated modules breaks with seamonkey/FF.
Seamonkey module was in development since December 2005. Since August 2006 I'm
talking about removing mozilla. Seamonkey is in moonbase since 1 month.
Someone could do lin seamonkey; poweroff and go to sleep to check the app
morning next day. On my machines seamonkey always builds ok so didn't know it
will break on few boxes.