curl patch (follow up)

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Mar 7 14:57:59 CET 2007

> Tried this on another box that is more server geared and the only app that
> needed a lunar fix was php5 and that was successful.
>
> Per sofar, the only real show stopper is vorbis-tools but I have a one-line
> sedit to correct that.
>
> If there are no objections by in the next few hours, I will make the needed
> sedit to vorbis-tools and bump curl.
>
> My boxen are KDE centric so this is not tested with Gnome or any other
> DE/WM.

I suggest to wait some time more. Most programmers will provide native support
for new curl in their apps in probably near future. It would be interesting
to see list of other applications which breaks with new curl we did not
discovered yet.

My unfortunate curl update was definitely too early launched to public.
I also tested curl on KDE only so Gnome and other DE/WM compatibility is still
unknown.

have a nice day,
zbiggy