mirrors update

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Sun Jun 17 22:09:05 CEST 2007

Hello,

in attachment you'll find updated files for /etc/lunar/mirrors.
Most changed file is sforge:
* Every current sourceforge mirror has location name
(so I changed provider name to location name to have easy choice in Lunar
menu). All other servers remains unchanged in sforge file.
* The new layout is sorted by country in sforge file. (In lunar menu is not,
maybe it would be easier to place country label first then location/server
name to have mirrors sorted in menu)

To the rest of changed files is ftp://sunsite.icm.edu.pl/ added.
This is one of the biggest and fastest mirror of everything in Poland (and is
only 5 hops from my machine :-) ). My favourite.

zbiggy