curl patch

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Wed Feb 28 03:14:14 CET 2007

Wednesday 28 of February 2007 02:04:28 Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Here is the list of apps I know will be broken with curl-7.16.1 patch
> submitted by zbiggy;
>
> amarok, audioscrobbler, fbida, gdal, git, gnupg, icecast, liblrdf,
> libtunepimp, raptor, rosegarden, vlc and xine-ui.

What was wrong with gnupg and xine-ui? Is this was a compilation error or
application crash? If this was compilation error please send me private mail
with compilation log attached (gnupg, xine-ui). If this was an application
crash send me details how to reproduce this. Please send only data about
xine-ui and gnupg now; the rest I will check after these two.

On my machine after installing curl the xine-ui reported missing library of
curl so.3. After lining xine-ui problem fixed. The same with gnupg. That is
why I'm interested in compile logs of these applications or way of
reproducing crash.

Please do not do anything with this patch till look around at these issues.

thanks for report,
zbiggy