curl patch

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 28 02:04:28 CET 2007

Here is the list of apps I know will be broken with curl-7.16.1 patch
submitted by zbiggy;

amarok, audioscrobbler, fbida, gdal, git, gnupg, icecast, liblrdf,
libtunepimp, raptor, rosegarden, vlc and xine-ui.

There are I'm sure others but these are the ones that happen to break on my
box.

vorbis-tools, icecast and git were the only ones that failed a lunar fix.

git *would have* been fixed but the BUILD failed on ;

install: cannot create regular file `/usr/bin/git-verify-pack': File exists

moving git-verify-pack out of the way and then doing a lin -rc, git went
successfully.

vorbis-tools failed on;

http_transport.c: In function `set_curl_opts':
http_transport.c:119: error: `CURLOPT_MUTE' undeclared (first use in this
function)

and icecast failed on;

auth_url.c: In function `auth_get_url_auth':
auth_url.c:521: error: `CURLOPT_PASSWDFUNCTION' undeclared (first use in this
function)

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.