udev 118

Zbigniew Luszpinski zbiggy at o2.pl
Fri Dec 28 05:05:11 CET 2007

Thursday 27 of December 2007 17:25:04 Moritz Heiber wrote:
> Sidenote: Where's your git tree? You could just push your changes to
> your public git tree and be done. I'd grab your changes from your tree
> then. Embrace git, people! .. developers and/or power users sending
> patches to the mailinglist should be over once and for all.

I do not have ssh account on doppio only had svn account. So can not push
anything. I filled the https://foo-projects.org/node/3?q=node/3 form few days
ago and wait for any message. I do not know if my personal data are queued
for approval/denial or form blowed away silently on non ascii characters in
my name and city. You know this is Christmas time - people are away from
computers so this might be just vacation delay.

So anyone is welcome to bump updates I send. ;-)
BTW: I use git pull and log so keep an eye on all of you. :-D

zbiggy