udev 118

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Thu Dec 27 17:25:04 CET 2007

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 17:20:33 +0100
Moritz Heiber <moe at lunar-linux.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:58:04 +0100
> Zbigniew Luszpinski <zbiggy at o2.pl> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > udev 118 is the first release without udevstart (really - they
> > removed all code). I have rewritten Lunar boot scripts and udev
> > module/daemon to fully drop udevstart. Since 2 days my machine uses
> > udev 118 without udevstart - removed from everywhere and fully
> > works. If someone is going to make new official up-to-date udev
> > module I can post what I have (only some polishing/cleanups
> > needed :-) ).

Sidenote: Where's your git tree? You could just push your changes to
your public git tree and be done. I'd grab your changes from your tree
then. Embrace git, people! .. developers and/or power users sending
patches to the mailinglist should be over once and for all.

Regards,

Moritz

--
GPG public key B189E8C8