[Lunar-commits] r25516 - moonbase/trunk/zbeta/flash-plugin-beta

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Wed Aug 22 15:15:05 CEST 2007

Zbigniew Luszpinski wrote:
--snip (holy crap who turned up the zbiggy verbosity?)--
> Adobe still claims: "Hardware scaling is not available on Linux."
> Bill Gates would be happy seeing this black PR.
--snip (more verbosity...possibly `/usr/bin/zbiggy --debug'?)--

Okay...I must put my foot down on this...

1) SVN commit logs are not compulsory novels.
2) Nobody cares that much.
3) Please keep zealotry/FUD theories to yourself.
4) [Most] typical users don't read commit logs (So why comment on what's
worth installing?)
5) Scary warnings aren't required for beta modules, that's why they're beta.
6) Only AOL users type more than one exclamation point!!!1one!!
7) Did I mention nobody cares that much?
8) ...
9) Profit!
10) There is no rule #10.

-Striker