lvu export/import

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 15:36:27 CEST 2007

Here's a suggestion:  use rsync to manage moonbase copies across multiple
machines. Why re-invent the wheel?

On my home network of lunar boxes I have .svn moonbases on all the machines.
I just have an rsync server setup on the "master" box and then I just tell
all the other boxes to do "rsync -auv --delete --progress master::moonbase/ ."

I don't see the need to basically rewrite rsync functionality or a portion
of it just to include it in lunar tools for the very few lunar admins that
might possibly use developer moonbases across multiple machines.

Terry