swfdec 0.4.3

Dennis Veatch dennisveatch at bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 22 16:14:17 CEST 2007

On Sunday 22 April 2007 09:48:39 am Florin Braescu wrote:
> On Friday 30 March 2007 22:52:22 Florin Braescu wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> >   I have seen that the last version of swfdec use gtk+-2 instead of gtk.
> > I have tweaked the module for this version. It needs ffmeg, but i was
> > unable to get it compiled on my system. The module must be tested to see
> > if the mozilla plugin can be compiled and work. If someone can test this,
> > please do.
>
>   I have managed to compuile ffmpeg, but still swfdec does not detect it.
> However it can be build without ffmpeg (it is now an optional depend). I
> attach here the new version of the proposed module.
>
>   Florin

Really? Here is a snip from the configure phase;

checking for LIBOIL... yes
checking for CAIRO... yes
checking for mad_decoder_finish in -lmad... yes
checking for FFMPEG... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating doc/Makefile
config.status: creating libswfdec/Makefile
config.status: creating libswfdec/jpeg/Makefile
config.status: creating libswfdec/js/Makefile

--
Dennis
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.

http://www.lunar-linux.org/
It's worth the spin.