Attention! Huge update

Samuel Verstraete samuel.verstraete at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:12:02 CEST 2007

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a separate mailing list (yeah i
know... yet another one) just for those kind of announcements. I think
most of the users are not subscribed to the other mailing list because
there is too much noise... if we would have a mailing list (where no
replying is possible, only devs could post) we would keep the noise to
a minimum... maybe that would be interesting enough for all users to
subscribe...

opinions?
gr,S.