mquery not working/apache2 fixed and why not happy easter all! :)

Jerry Lundström lundstrom.jerry.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:47:58 CEST 2007

Hey all, I'm back!!

Been a hectic first few months at my new job (Com Hem) battling new
systems and responsibilities and the occasional stupid customer (ratler)
things are calming down. But I'm happy, great job, great colleges, great
bosses, huge responsibility and authority to do things and not to talk
about almost double the paycheck and nonrestrictive work hours... me like!

So back to business...

The new mquery syntax for adding y/n OPTS isn't working. The OPTS
doesn't get passed up to the build section and it doesn't get stored in
the module config file. There is a PASS_OPTS but that is just wrong
since it would get save to the module config file every run.

I have reverted the change to apache2 so it works and couldn't find any
use of the new syntax anywhere else.