a new view on conflicts

Chad R. Kittel v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org
Mon May 29 22:35:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

Well, since I haven't heard any objections (and objections are usually
voiced pretty quickly around here); I'll go ahead and commit this to
theedge tomorrow.

For those of you that celebrate Memorial Day, I hope you had a great,
festive weekend!  And for those of you that don't... I still hope you
had a great weekend.  :o)

--
  _
(\o/) Chad 'v3rt1g0' Kittel <v3rt1g0 at lunar-linux.org>