New shadow 4.0.14 need testing

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Fri Mar 17 08:41:44 UTC 2006

Did some further changes. I supply a special login.defs for pam users
where invalid options are completely removed from the file. This will
make users less confused.

The new module have been committed to moonbase. Please install it as soon
as possible. Me and florin have tested it. It works on 4 different boxes
for me. See the commit message for more information.

/Stefan