gtk+-2.8.14 version bump

Stefan Wold ratler at lunar-linux.org
Fri Mar 10 05:50:51 UTC 2006

First I thought it was the xfce4-panel in it self that crashed. Turned out
it was the weather-plugin for the panel that caused the crashes after glib
update.

However I still don't agree to bumping X if it breaks Y before maintainers
of Y have had a chance to fix Y to build with X. What is your current
threshold before you decide not to bump something? Is it when it break 1
module, 2, 5, half the moonbase?

I'd say we should at least try patching modules that doesn't build/run
properly and/or alert the maintainer of the source to fix their problem
instead of just blindly ignoring it in hope for someone else to fix the
problem in the future.

Sincerely
Stefan Wold