gtk+-2.8.14 version bump

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 9 20:55:09 UTC 2006

Pe data de Joi 09 Mar 2006 22:47, sofar a scris:

> you haven't - you even announced the change before you committed it and
> asked for testing. In the future, we should all respond to that and do the
> testing needed.

Ok, thank you. Now i guess we can all calm down. On sourceforge i have seen
this anouncement:

GLib 2.10.1 or later is now required due to a fix for invalid memory accesses
in g_object_sink(). Further fixes include GtkButton image-only buttons and
changing of icon buttons, a crash in gnome-program, disappearing cursors,
resizing of GtkTreeView, and several bugs with wrong positioning.

 So, we only have to see if the mentioned problems still persist.

  Florin