check fastest mirror

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 29 18:54:13 UTC 2006

So we need to use wget to pick a 1MB file off of that mirror,
and download it.  after we pick a file we then download that same
file from all the other mirrors.
save the times and pick the lowest.

now we can specify the file manually or we can have it auto magically
selected.

This should be written as a fast_mirror_plugin,  that ranks the
mirrors from your location.

Steve