Lunar Ideas Collecting Database - Project.

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sat Aug 26 21:08:23 UTC 2006

Dear Lunar List,
Dear Lunar Developers,

i talked ago some times with some users and developers, and i'm thinking it could be good to have a website where we can collect ideas for lunar linux. It's like a Feature-Request page. I have many ideas, i know several ppl with many ideas, too, they're sent to the maillinglist, to the channel, or to ElAngelo (*smile*) so, i will once in a month, send all ideas we're collected on that website i coded (it's testing, so don't worry if there are bugs) to the developer maillinglist. I hope that all developers will have one or two hours per month, discussing all ideas i will send.

Each idea has a unique id - everyone can vote (good, bad, neutral) for each idea, and write a little comment to it.

The goals for this project is:

* ideas are really read by developers, and i hope they will be really discused (as i talked with some developers, who like the idea of this project, i think it will.)
* i will get a short status for each idea - approved/declined - So everyone submitting an idea, get's an answer to his idea (will it be used.. will it not used, possibly with a short comment from the developers)

thats not everything, but let's just test this project for some time.

So please, do me a favour, and submit your ideas, comment and vote other ideas. This project isn't for me. It's for our Distribution.

	http://lunar-linux.de/ideas/index.php

If anyone has questions, please mail me. But keep in mind - I'm working on this project, it would be easier when i see that people are using it. ;-)

Cheers,
Jean Michel Bruenn