Old modules

Jens Luedicke jens.luedicke at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:46:28 UTC 2006

On 8/25/06, Jean Michel Bruenn <jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de> wrote:

> And we would do this only for 'old and broken' modules to keep the moonbase 'fresh'.
>
> I mean, we would keep old modules if they aren't broken. But it could be a help to have a seperate maillinglist for this, like a seperate team doing updates for 'old' modules.

come one... lunar and lunar-dev are low-traffic. there is no need for
a new mailing-list.

the list itself is a bit uninteresting. if there are no updates or no
new versions it doesn't mean the module isn't needed.

./editors/nedit/DETAILS

the last NEdit was released in October 2004.

a list of broken modules (wrong md5/sha1sum, broken url, ...) would be
much more helpful. maybe something like CPAN::Testers for moonbase...

jens

--
Jens Luedicke
web: http://perldude.de/