Lunar ISO 1.5.1 i686+i386 released

Jerry Lundström prox at lunar-linux.org
Tue Sep 20 06:16:35 UTC 2005

Auke Kok wrote:
> I've had one report (vmware install) where the /sbin/lunar-install script
> wasn't run automatically. However, that leaves me no clue why this happens
> at all. It might be something to do with rootfs being read-writeable or
> the sata driver in the 2.4.31 kernel being broken and siltently allowing
> the read-write test in the init.d script to fail - very bad of course.

Hmmm, was I remember from the boot is that some script complained about
not being able to remove /etc/init.d/lunar-install.

> Perhaps the person who has this problem can investigate this more elaborately,

I'm gonna see if I can borrow his laptop but I don't know if that is
possible since he has been waiting for it for over 4 months =)

--
Jerry Lundström, System Developer
Section for IT and Media, Stockholms University, Sweden