authentification problems after updating Linux-PAM

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue May 31 21:09:06 UTC 2005

I think I fixed it. Remco: please update moonbase tomorrow and relin BOTH
shadow and Linux-PAM. Make sure that 'lvu from etc/pam.d/system-auth' and
'lvu from etc/pam.d/passwd' list that those files are coming from
Linux-PAM and shadow accordingly, and whether it properly allows you to
change passwords again. Thanks

Auke