1.5.0 release imminent - last minute testers wanted

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun May 22 22:32:09 UTC 2005

Hi all devs,

if all goes well then in 1h20m from now 1.5.0 is sitting in my
homedirectory on espresso as follows:

/home/sofar/lunar-1.5.0.iso.bz2         (size 253457512)
/home/sofar/lunar-1.5.0.iso.bz2.md5
/home/sofar/lunar-1.5.0.iso.md5

These files are readable to anyone who has the usual shell access to
espresso, and my plan is to release this ISO as 1.5.0-final tomorrow
evening around 20:00 CET. By that time I will have performed some extra
double-checks to make sure it all works as we need it to.

I also have some time then to get this out to a few mirrors and write a
changelog, release notes... etc. You get the idea.

Before this time however, there is enough time for a few people to give
this ISO a spin, which I would appreciate a lot. So if you have some time
tonight or tomorrow early, then please download the file through sftp
directly from my homedir (please don't leave it in your public_html!),
and give it a good last look.

Right now however I found no serious problems that would require
postponement.... so lets make sure of that.

for me it's off to bed now!

sofar