libxslt module

Jan Eidtmann cmak at lunar-linux.org
Tue Mar 29 13:56:51 UTC 2005

Am Dienstag, den 29.03.2005, 09:47 +0200 schrieb Auke Kok:
> Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
>
> > I don't think I agree. It's a real general purpose library (like
> > libxml), notwithstanding its roots. But, as long as it installs to
> > /usr I don't really mind.
>

> Additionally, I was the one who performed the open-heart surgery and
> moved modules around to the scheme cmak proposed. In all honesty I
> myself would rather have libxml2 and libxslt back in /libs/. Shall I
> move them back?

if you think thats necessary...because the module has no BUILD, so wont
install in anything else but /usr anyway.
why move(?), the way it is now its easier to update all GNOME relevant
stuff. moving it to libs doesnt give us anything. right?

> sofar

cmak

das leben...ein märchen ist's, erzählt von einem blöden.