Gnome 2.10

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 17 13:50:42 UTC 2005

Greetings,

	The file structure looks great.  Having those three and maybe
gnome-extra would be fine.  Only problem I see is this, the SOURCE_URL
is pointing to the desktop releases.  This is fine but in the past they
tend not to update the desktop directories until a new release is made
and their might be 3-4 new versions out in between.  I would suggest
making the SOURCE_URL point to
$GNOME_URL/sources/$MODULE/base_version/ .  That way modules are easier
to update.  Other than that looks like the modules that use to depend on
hal and dbus no longer "depends" on them just uses them when they are
there.  Maybe one day someone can get hal and dbus to work correctly
with Lunar and life will be grand with Gnome 2.10.0.  Other than the
SOURCE_URL, everything looks great.

Nick