Gnome 2.10

Jan Eidtmann cmak at lunar-linux.org
Thu Mar 17 09:13:23 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag, den 17.03.2005, 09:33 +0100 schrieb Jasper Huijsmans:
> On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 09:15:32AM +0100, Jan Eidtmann wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > im currently working on 2.10 modules.
> > I wanna discuss about the module structure.
> > Currently the gnome modules are kinda confusing structured imo.
> > im thinking about using the structure used on the gnome ftp:
> > http://www.gnome.org/start/2.10/ (please scroll down to sources)
> >
> > so we'll have three Gnome 2.x.x.x.x.x.x sections:
> >
> > gnome-platform/ gnome-desktop/ gnome-bindings/
> >

> That makes sense. Plus a gnome-apps or gnome-extras or something for GNOME
> apps that are not part of any release set.

hmm, yeah, i think one gnome-extras/ section should do the trick.
anyone?

gnome-platform/ and gnome-desktop/ is now in crater. please test and
report problems to me. if nobody has scrupulosities (?) about the new
structure and testing is finished we can merge 2.10 into the
moonbase! :)

> 	Jasper

greetings and happy Gnome 2.10 testing,
cmak