submissions guideline change

Zbigniew Łuszpiński zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Jun 30 18:34:26 UTC 2005

> Zbigniew Łuszpiński wrote:

> >>permission problem on my side -> fixed. I also wiped the 2.6 submission
> >>already for you.
> >>
> >>sofar
> >
> > I sent also gpgme. According to RSS tchan imported it to ./libs moonbase
> > (thanks! :-) ). He probably had the same problem with removal because
> > gpgme is still in ./new. I do not know if I should remove it from ./new
>
> it was not merged in moonbase yet, the RSS generator was wrong and
> didn't know _not_ to look at the submission queue. This was fixed.

IMHO:
??? I've done lunar update now and still see that ./libs/gpgme == ./new/gpgme
Maybe you have old moonbase? Or my config is different. The RSS generator was
build well. It should look at submission queue to avoid parallel work on same
modules. Maybe in this way devels will pay any attention to what happens
in ./new directory ? Now I don't see much output traffic in ./new direcory
which is constantly growing by incoming modules.

BTW: Thanks for making ./submissions

The idea of posting updates to modules as diff files is good. But there is one
problem. If module in ./new exist as diff file and I use this module, after
lunar update such module is removed. Could you update lunar tools so they
will not remove modules which exist in ./new as diff files?

greets,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski