Distrowatch > linux

Jaime Buffery nestu at espresso.foo-projects.org
Sat Jul 16 14:17:35 UTC 2005

Hello, zbiggy
> Updated, tested and uploaded to svn->new.

A couple a things:

* Linux module is normally well maintained. Would be better if you kept track of
more unmaintained modules. Obviously, I am not saying your submission is not welcomed
;)))))

* No need to send this mail to dev since we already saw the commit to new. The
info provided in this mail could have been added to the commit's log, and that
should suffice.

Yet, if by any chance, something like Linux had been left behind for a good
while, I would think it would be reasonable to knock on the door and say "¡hey,
bump it!"

> greets,
> Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Luszpinski

Ciao,