Quality management?

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jan 20 20:23:50 UTC 2005

Moritz Heiber wrote:

>Hi everybody,
>
><sofar|work> don't ask me... ask everyone
>
>So .. here we go.
>
>Göran Krampe, the guy who wrote the neat review about Lunar Linux on
>bluefish.se, had a glimpse at the website I created about .. well, our
>website. So we had a chat .. and I'd like to have everybody's opinion
>wether or not the results of that discussion are worth trying:
>
>http://lunar-linux.org/~moe/discussion
>
>What I want you to keep in mind is:
>
>Although we might not be familiar with the tools he'd be using to create
>the solution we discussed there is a huge community behind squeak and
>Göran already told me that there are a couple of people wanting to try
>lunar .. soo
>
>And if everything just goes plain wrong we can always go back to our
>current cvs framework.
>
>Well .. tell me what you think about it.

Ok, (1) squeak is weird, (2) none of the lunar devs use it (this is a
guess), (3) combining (1) and (2) means we depend on one person to keep
our website running.

I don't think it's a good idea, even though I appreciate the offer. Just
my opinion, feel free to ignore it if there's a majority in favor.

    Jasper