fontconfig problems

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Sep 29 15:37:53 UTC 2004

Yeah its a good idea, or maybe we could update fontconfig with a new
XOrg release and just have them recompile together??  Either way sounds
like a better plan.   ATM I have some major issues with getting any
xserver to compile so I cant test any of this till it gets fixed, but I
think if we only update fontconfig when a new XOrg version comes out
this wont happen again.  Or we can just spawn off a Xorg, Pango and Gtk2
rebuild after you compile fontconfig.

Nick