libbonoboui: needs libgnome?

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Mon Oct 11 14:26:09 UTC 2004

Ok just for looking at it briefly, I am getting this:

libbonoboui depends on libgnomecanvas
libgnomecanvas depends on libglade2
libglade2 depends on expat, Python, libgnome and docbook-xsl

Now what I dont understand is that when libbonoboui gets called and you
do not have libglade2 or libgnomecanvas installed, the depends process
should start.  I can add libgnome to the DEPENDS file for libbonoboui
but it would be repetitive and would actually get called twice.

So do you have any ideas on why libgnome isnt getting picked up when it
should be in the depends list??

Nick