XOrg-test and PAM

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 7 16:06:54 UTC 2004

Well then, why dont we just take out the PAM support if pam_permit.so
aloows anyone to login, kind of like bineg without PAM to beigin with.
I will do some testing over the weekend on this issue and see what I can
come up with.  I am also still working on the fontconfig issue with
XOrg, looks like we have to use the fontconfig module because if you
dont use it and install the fontconfig from Xorg it doesnt install
/usr/X11R6/lib/libfontconfig.la, which is needed.  So once the
fontconfig issues are solved I will move XOrg-test over to XOrg and out
of zbeta.

Nick