Lunar Doc Project

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Mar 23 14:47:37 GMT 2004

I am up for writing a Gnome Install Documentation ... Maybe one also for
xfree and for Mozilla??  I need to go back and read the other posts too,
just dont have them with me here at work.  Anyway I think conglomerate
should work fine for all the documentation, and I believe you can export
it in html and sgml, but I would have to look at the program to see.

Nick