moonbase cleanup roadmap

Terry Chan tchan at dbguin.lunar-linux.org
Wed Jul 7 01:44:37 GMT 2004

> 1) remove unneeded $BUILD_DIRECTORY:

When you say remove unneeded $BUILD_DIRECTORY from the DETAILS file(s) you
do mean ONLY in the cases where $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/$MODULE-$VERSION is
actually equal to $BUILD_DIRECTORY, right ?  There are cases where that is
NOT true.

> 2) remove $SOURCEX from $SOURCEX_URL= statements

Again, I think there are cases in moonbase where that is not always true.

> 3) remove patch_it $SOURCE_DIRECTORY/$SOURCE XX and replace with

As long as patch_it still respects fully qualified pathnames for the source,
then this sounds fine (for the cases there the $SOURCE is NOT in $SOURCE_DIRECTORY).

Terry Chan