lmodules script (II)

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jan 30 00:56:41 GMT 2004

Hi there,
I forgot to say that by default this script looks for
/etc/modules.test and not /etc/modules, so you don't b0rk
anything testing. There is a variable
MOD_FILE="/etc/modules.test" set, that would have to be
changed if you wish to use your actual /etc/modules list. If
you just want to test, just cp /etc/modules/
/etc/modules.test. If you have neither, don't worry, the
dummy /etc/modules.test will be created, so you can play as
much as you want w/o touching anything. ;)
Thanks again,
nestu ;)
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)